Sunday, April 6, 2008

San Francisco CRUSHED car, owner's stuff inside!


This horror story comes from San Francisco, and the trend-setting owner of the blog was nice enough to give a "shout out" to Towing Utopia, so I'll return the favor. This info thanks to the blog called "From Forbes Field to the bay and back..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you're driving in San Francisco, watch out where you park & check the time on your meter.

In the proposed San Francisco City Budget towing fees are going up :

Towing fee :

$ 188.75 to $ 238.75

Daily storage :

$ 36.75 to $ 50.00

I had a car towed awhile ago. I lost all the stuff in it because they sent it to the crusher after 30 days & it was the only car we had.

The last time I had to pay for a car to be towed to my mechanic, it cost $ 65.

No comments: