Friday, May 2, 2008

"I guess the city is in violation of its own ordinance"


Photo by John Hoff, near campus, contruction
of new TCF Stadium in background.

Tom Dahlberg at the Humphrey Institute sent me this little missive on April 23, which I thought I'd get posted before I start digging up innumerable Minneapolis-St. Paul horror stories on personal blogs and in the dark virtual nooks and crannies of chat rooms, editing this stuff for spelling and grammar, (of course) and tossing it up right here, baby.

Here's what Tom said:

"Street sweeping day is tomorrow for another street near me. It is 8:45 a.m. and there are no signs yet. Gee, I guess the city is in violation of their own ordinance to post 24 hours in advance."

Here's what I have to say to Tom:

"Go out there and make a citizen's arrest. See where that gets you."

(Do not click "Read More")

No comments: