Friday, March 7, 2008

Who Tows On The Road To Hell?



I found this quote on the blog of a writer for City Pages (one of my all-time favorite publications) and I just had to share it.
_________
__________________________________________________________________
Hell isn't merely paved with good intentions, it is walled and roofed with them and the sign out front says Minneapolis Impound Lot.

Posted by: Scoffer1 at December 13, 2006 10:48 AM

___________________________________________________________

I submitted a comment at THAT blog with the URL of THIS blog,
asking for anybody with towing horror stories (and images) to
submit them here.

Yeah, I figure I'll be doing a LOT of that, concentrating first on the
Twin Cities, but then expanding my scope. So the word is out: send
your towing horror stories (and images, if you have 'em) here.

I'd prefer to have contact info, but it's the internet and I'll take what
I can get, even if it is anonymous.

No comments: