Saturday, March 8, 2008

Send Your Towing Horror Stories




The mission of this blog might soon receive a major boost from City Pages, a Twin Cities weekly "alternative" publication.

Writer Paul Demko contacted me out of the blue after I posted on his blog. We had a great conversation, and it sounds like there will be a little blurb in City Pages soon letting people know they can send their non-consent towing horror stories RIGHT HERE, BABY.

Eventually I will collect towing horror stories from all over the nation, but I'll start with the Twin Cities.

Such early luck tells me I'm on the right track, and something like this blog has been needed for a long time to start raising consciousness about non-consent towing issues.

To balance things out, at some point I'll probably collect a bunch of happy stories about tow truck drivers as heroes, which they often are.

No comments: